Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dentist?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shitonnick, Jul 28, 2010.

1. can the dentist tell if u smoke somehow?

2. why does it matter.

but yes they usually can tell you smoke something

from looking at your gums and teeth if there stained..

my dentist said i smoked alot of weed :rolleyes:

3. Definitely.

Teeth stains, gums, and the back of your throat are all indicators. It's not like it matters though. They can't tell your parents. After all, you are over 18, and there is a thing called doctor-patient confidentiality.

4. yes if u ever watched final destination where the kid goes to the denist n gets smashed by glass he was asked if his mom knew he smoked some dont say anythin tho unless ur teeth are that bad

5. the only time this would be bad is if your still living with your parents aka not 18

6. hey iam 19 n live with my parent ..damn i need ot get out this house

7. #7 Duckyx, Jul 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2010
    My dentist knows I smoke.

Ok. 80% of the older people you encounter in your daily life KNOW YOU SMOKE WEED!!

and they dont care.

8. Yeah but it doesn't matter. :smoking::smoking::D

9. I have discussed it with my dentist before. It is a good thing to discuss with them, and any other health professionals you see regularly.

10. I just got a routine dental checkup a few days ago. there was a question on the paperwork asking if i smoke weed and i just checked no. I cant see a reason why that would be a critical question for a dentist anyways.

11. Because smoking weed (or anything else I guess) has a huge impact on the health and color of your teeth. I still wouldn't say so on a form in the dentist's office, but it is good to discuss it with them!