Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dentist on 4/20

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Fat Panther, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Guys I have a dentist appointment on 4/20 at like 12:00...I'm still going to school... I just don't know if I'm gonna be ok to smoke in the morning and then go to the dentist.

Thoughts?

2. Brush/floss/mouthwash afterward and you'll be fine

Do all three.. Make your dentist proud haha

3. are you a little kid or what? if your over 18 then im sure your dentist knows that its your choice what you do

4. dentist's are chill quit your worrying

5. You just asked if you smoke 4 hours (minimum) before a dentist appointment if you will be alright....

To put it in nice terms, think before you post.

6. Wouldn't everyone want to be ripped at the dentists? Shit, it take's more than five injections to get my mouth numb so might as well do it myself.

7. As long as your complaint with the dentist(act halfway like a normal person) they probably wont notice. Also, I dont think they care too much anyway.

8. ha like 6 months ago when i had my last appointment they gave me a card with the next appointment date on it . i got in car lokked at the date , saw it was 4/20 . went back in and got it changed haha

9. As long as you're not using chewing tobacco, they aren't gonna know or care. Just brush and use some mouth wash so your breath doesn't reek obnoxiously of weed.

10. You could smoke an hour before as long as you floss, brush teeth, and brush/ scrape toungue after you smoke before the appointment.

11. You could go through the trouble of brushing/flossing/mouth wash/scraping tongue, so he won't notice.

But who cares? If he does notice you smoke you think he's gonna tell your mom or drop you as a client? He can't do shit, he won't even care...

12. dont go

its a common law that all scheduled activities on 420 are canceled