Denter Cleaner tablet to pass drug test?

Discussion in 'General' started by mcknny, Dec 7, 2011.

1. I'm on probation and it would be awesome if i could continue to smoke. My buddy's dad swears that he will drink the water that you put denter tablet into and he pass' every 2 weeks. He says he has done this for 2 years. I was just wondering if anyone else has heard of this.

2. Haha are you fucking serious, man?

Denture cleaner is made with sodium perborate...it would disintegrate your esophagus.

I think your friend's dad is trying to kill you

3. That would be why i checked on here. He is a dick

4. Yeah man I eat those like doritos!

Not really but I licked one before and it burned the fuck out of my tongue haha, he must have been fucking with you.

5. Qwerty was right.

Experimental studies were carried out to investigate the caustic, chemical, and histopathological properties of Polident and Efferdent tablets and Ansodent powder. All products were found to have caused severe focal to diffuse caustic burns of the esophagus due to the concentration of hydrogen peroxide that was liberated by these compounds.

Maybe you should try poop shooting it.

6. I know this is old but....

I have home test right now, 2 nights ago I tested positive.

Last night night not having a new cup, I used the cup that I normally use to soak my dentures in.
    I rinsed it out and then urinated in it.
    And the test came out negative.
    Possibly a coincidence, but made me wonder after the fact if the residue had any effect, hence my google search this morning.

I'm not doing any type of cleansing today and will retest tonight.
    In a new cup and that very same denture cup..

I have the notion that if in fact I get 2 separate results of breaking off a crumb placing in mouth for quick disolve and spitting in clean cup then pee...

7. Tonight's test..
    On the left is a clean cup and the right is the same cup I used last night that I normally use to soak my dentures.
    It's faint but definitely almost a negative.

Attached Files:

8. You soak your teeth in piss?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Yeah sure you dumb fuk

10. Does it work if you drink it? Does it produce a false negative? Have you further experimented with it or have you used it to pass a U.A.?