Density

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by sparkdatzoot, Mar 4, 2008.

1. well, last year my seeds, (greenhouse seeds White Widow), yeh it got u mashup and all, lovely tasting and smelling and great sativa high, but then a knock out punch if smoked too much, but the only thing i dont know with outdoor growing. i used the right nutes. biobloom, biostim and biogrow, but the buds were so light and airy if you know, an 1/8 looked almost like 1/4, anyway around this to make the buds heavier?

btw im in england, so dont talk about climates or w/e if ur from the island over the pond :)

thanks guys

marc.

2. You're talking about Europe/Asia when you say the island and the English Channel when you reference the pond, right??? ;)

3. How much did it produce? How much light did it have and what time ? what kind of soil?

4. err the soil was just basic tomato soil with perlite in it, it got typical british summer sun in a greenhouse from early april to mid october, 4 plants about 5 1/2 ft got me about 4Oz.

5. 4 oz you say damn I wonder if white widow is just a low yielding plant? Outside you should pull atleast a pound veggin that long.

6. it looked like alot of bud, but thats what im trying to say, the buds were just so light.. there were alot of buds, but they should of been twice the wieght..