Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Density and weight of different strains

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 50peso, Dec 26, 2018.

1. I recently purchased 1/8 of both Clementine and Chocolate og, The container of Chocolate og is 1/2 filled compared to the Clementine. Would lighter fluffier strains be a better value to purchase in the future?

2. Weight is weight. Some buds burn slower than others depends on how it was dried and cured

Sent from my LG-M255 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. most people seem to prefer "dense" buds as opposed to light/fluffy

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Whats weighs more ton of feathers or a ton of bricks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Also depends on the fertilizer. It’s it’s REALLY dense with an excess of brownish hairs you smoking carcinogenic PGR’s which everyone continues to use for some demented reason. You average 1 pound plant turns into a 3 pound plant of rocks. I personally like lighter buds cause there’s easiest to shove in my bowl since I don’t grind my weed. It’s to hard grinding up dense buds or shoveling them into my bowl.

6. The fluffy ones are sativa dominant mostly or a hybrid ..true indicas have a tight bud structure ..

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. The thicker the bud the more weight. But like someone else said weight is weight.