Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dense vs. Fluffy

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by devilzlettuce, Oct 7, 2010.

1. do you grow your own chem dog

2. I totally agree! Every time I have had OG, the buds were all so nice. They weren't too big, but they were a little fluffy and super stickey! Here's some OG I had pretty recently....

[​IMG]

3. No my dispensary grew it, I only go to one and i have some how managed to make a deal with them that goes, i only spend my weed money here, you cut me the deals i should be getting.... Price for the oz WAS 400, i got it at 225....hehehhhee

4. $225? That's a steal! You've got some mad haggling skills bro!

5. if the math works out right, they still made back like....... 200 bucks on that oz lol...growing is cheap but too much work for me atm with shit thats going on

6. Damn man thats a GREAT price!!, Im paying 300 on O here..Im confident to say its of parallel quality:smoke:

7. Forsure man. I hope that i get to grow my own someday really soon. I got all the time in the world, just not a place. How sad:(

8. yea thats pretty much my issue, only i have the time and the space, but the space requires a heavy reconstruction project to be grown in, and i dont have time for THAT, i have plenty of time for a grow....just not to build it right now hahahahah, i have a nice place in the garage i could easily grow 6 plants in veg and 6 plants in flower without having them even close enough for light penetration.... and i have head room to let them grow to about 6 feet...... so im bummed the rooms have to be fixed up in a major project first

9. Damn, that's a dope set up possibility! haha You could have buds pretty much all year with em in the garage like that.