Dense Dealer, Dense Nugs

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Wet Horse Lips, Jan 2, 2010.

1. I texted my dealer asking if he could sell me an eighth and sure as hell, he said yes.

He seems to always be on top of things, except that... he seems kind of dumb.

Like, last night I texted him saying I wanted to pick up the eighth today, and he was like... "an eighth of what" and I was like... "bud..."

"Like 0.8?"

"No, 3.5g"

You'd think he'd at least know the metric system. He then referred to it as a half quarter, which is also fine.

I text him and tell him to drive over to my house. Since I recently acquired this guy as a contact, he doesn't know where I live... so I had to explain to him how to get to my house via text message. He then says he has a GPS, so I was happy about that.

He calls me a few minutes later and says "Hey, so where do you live?" and I see him parked out on the street perpendicular to mine. I try to explain to him that he had to turn around to get into my driveway which is located on the other street; it was much like controlling a remote car, since I could see him maneuvering around at my command.

So yeah, he found me, I gave him the $25 and boo yah, eighth. To my disappointment, about 0.5g or more of it was shake. The nugs were a lot smaller too than last batch, but I let it slide, since for $25... so dank. Heck, the shake is dank as fuck too, obviously. :smoke:

Overall, this guy is very reliable but kind of stunned. Good bud, good prices, will definitely keep him in my contacts. :love:

2. Ha ya a couple of my guys are like that too, one is all fucked up all the time on oxy/coke and there has been times where he has shorted me like 4 grams on half o's, and times where he has given me 12 gram quarters, but i'm not complaining about those :D.

3. Your stories are always fun to read..keep em comin.:smoke:
    "Controlling a remote car"...good shit.

4. Wow $25 for an eighth? AND home delivery? I could only dream!

Almost sounds careless though. I wonder how he is about cops? Like if they followed him or something? Sounds like he's new at the game.

5. Oh yeah, he is totally new to to the game, but fuck I don't care, his weed is so good. I asked him to come into my garage but whatever, my neighbours weren't around, and I just got into his car when he got there anyways.

6. yeah ive met dealers like that haha

7. why are u buyin off this kid, he sounds like a shmuck on wheels. if you know so much and think hes dumb dont give him money, he doesnt deserve it. you should be sellin to him if anything. all you gotta do is ask for an amount you know he doesnt have...most likely an oz in this case, im just assuming that cause he doesnt sound like a true dealer. just a kid tryin to make a dollar out of 15 cents/smoke for free.
    anyways since he probably doesnt have that much, he might give you his connect, if not, ask to go with, and get the kids number, thats all you need, is his suppliers number. cause the only reason your goin through dumb dude is cause the quality is pretty good you say. call up dude and say you know so and so...weed dealers arent like your dope peddlers, they'll sell to anyone. the weed game is much different than sellin hard drugs, im 99 percent sure if you call him he will sell to you. cut dumb dude out of the equation, theres no need for bums like him in the game. then call him and say if you need any weight, to call you.
    you win and dont have to deal with goofballs like him

8. Well, maybe I came across a little bit unforgiving. He's a nice dude, has wheels, is usually on time, so like, no complaints there. It's just giving him directions or stuff. I really don't mind at all, and in February, I'm gonna try and get like 2 oz from him. He doesn't know me well enough that he would just tell me where he gets it, but it's cheap (160/oz) and if I were to get 2, he would definitely give both to me for probably 300ish.

9. well since he serves half quarters of dank for 25 dollars that must mean he gets weight for extra cheap which only leads me to assume hes plastered like yesterdays newspaper 98% of the day:)
    gotta connect the dots you kno?

10. ha ha ha funny but most weed an drug dealers r thick any way no offence to them but if they wasnt they would prob have a proper job ......but we cant moan cuz this is how we get our smoke there is a nice little balence to it all ....an hay u should think ur self lucky he drives to u there is 1 thing i hate about smokeing weed ......the weed run in the winter lol

11. He lives in Canada, 20-25 a Half Q is the normal here, he's not selling it cheap.

12. That's cheap, im from vancouver and i pay 30.

13. Are you guys really saying half quarter?

14. He was probably stoned out of his mind !

15. thats what im sayin haha but for real i want in on those canada prices damn

16. Personally, I call it an eighth. I'm gonna see if I can worm some deals out of him... if we front some cash or say we want a massive pickup, like a QP but we wanna see it weighed and everything.

17. is it the kind of weed that haves you stuck to the couch like soggy poop on sheetrock wall?

if you dont understand my stoney talk is it dank like he said?

18. I always enjoy reading your threads WHL. ;)

You can talk about something as simple/meaningless as taking a crap or tying your shoes and chances are i'll still enjoy it . lol .

19. :smoke:

Thanks dude.

I'm hoping the next pickup will be dank. Won't be till February though, probably. I'm seriously contemplating getting a QP, hahaha. At these prices, why not...?

20. I'd never complain about a 25 dollar 1/8th, shake or no shake.

But kudos to you for having a reliable dealer.