Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dense bud or fluffy bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by capo327, Aug 3, 2009.

1. I prefer the fluffy and leafy bud myself since it burns much better.

2. ^^yeah

3. Fluffy, leafy bud is soo much better. Dense nugs never seem to go as far, anyway =(

4. i find dense buds are more compact and fluff up better in a grinder. I dont know what you mean by 'fluffy' bud. Please show pic examples. Do you mean light airy whispy bud?

5. Fluffy for sure. Looks better and burns better. Smokes smoother I think

6. depends on the day for me. Around here fluffy is always sativa, and dense is always indica. No idea why, just 9 out of 10 times, thats how it is.

7. Homegrown Sativa = Light and Fluffy

Dank Indica = Dense.

8. I find the more fluffy the bud is, the more dank it is. Not true in all cases for sure but for me it seems like it.

9. If this is true then I have a very heavy Indica :smoking:

10. "....I like my weed purple, Fluffy just like a pillow..." - the game

11. off course fluffy, dense bud is only dense because its a compressed shitbrick wich is always bad weed dont matter if its dense or not, but fluffy is usually always homegrown wit care and picked at peak thcness and not compressed in sum mexicans ass

12. I love some nice dense bud, I love the way it cherries.

13. nikka if you got a grinder, the density is where it's at. Usually higher kief yield too:smoke:

this is completely and utterly false. Do no speak, ever again.

14. indica is easier to grow in a hydroponic system which makes it more sticky.

15. I prefer denser bud. The dense indica bud I have right now burns real good.

16. Neither. Just the leaf

[​IMG]

17. dense, i love a bowl that burns a tad bit slower.

18. dense bud, so I can take a one little nug and break it down to a full blunts worth.

:smoking::smoking:

19. i like the real dense nugs. im talking the 3g 5g nugs that when u break part of it then is fluffy and when u look inside of the nug its like a cave. with all those hairs, and crystals inside and outside the nug.

20. you sir are a retard.

OnTopic:
    Dense FTW.