Dense Auto Grow

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by Mo1, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Looking for some advice as to what I can do at this point to get more light penetration to my plants. My grow is very healthy and vigorous but the plants are very dense. I’m at week 6 of my autoflower grow (AK-74 Auto) my plants are doing amazing but they’re very dense and at this point don’t really wanna defoliant them. Should I let em be or is there another method aside from defoliation and scrog netting (don’t like it it hinders my ability to move my plants around freely for cleaning purposes etc.) I’ll attach pics for reference any tips would be appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. A decent "tying down of an LST" never seemed to hurt things in my grow room..........but it works best if used from day 1............once they are "deep" into flowering........i actually think LSTing can harm them........meaning produce less of a harvest..........THATS JUST MY .02 tho

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Congrats maybe some light bending and tie down to the pot

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks for the reply I assumed the same I actually did LST these ladies but when they were in there stretch period they didn’t stretch nearly as far as previous grows leading to a very dense canopy. The buds are fat and healthy but I’m just worried about bud rot with it being so dense. I think I’m gonna just let em be and hope for the best. I’ve also made sure my humidity is relatively low to help prevent sweating and bud rot. Fingers crossed unless someone else has some genius idea

5. If you have any sort of air flow going.........and the RH is below like 80......for majority of the day...........FOR ME........had led to no rot problems.......

• Like Like x 1
  6. Oh wow 80 seems way high for me I like to keep my relative humidity around 60 or less in flower. So that’s reassuring

7. AGAIN........I stress air flow when talking about that number........as THAT IS WHAT I PERSONALLY do......not saying 80 RH with zero air flow WOULDN'T work..........i just have personally never tried it.

• Like Like x 1