Denied service at convient store. Lawsuit?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by trixx, May 15, 2011.

1. If you think that's a valid point you're even dumber than we expected. You aren't entitled to shit, nothing is "rightfully" yours. You haven't paid any dues, you've just been a drain on society for 18+ years so far. Please, wake up and come visit the real world, kid, you've got a lot to learn.

2. this guy is 100% right.

As a business looking for profit, it is in their best interest to serve and respect ALL customers.

By failing to do so, the business risks losing customers to other stores just as eager to make money.

That lady is a dumb bitch because she cost her employers a customer, hindering their ability to make profit. But on the other hand the world is big enough to afford a loss of one customer.

If this dumb bitchy cashier does that to every second customer who walks in though. . . it will not take long before the business suffers. In which case this lady loses her job. Bringing us back to the point of this lady being a dumb bitch

Enough said.

3. Go back to the same store and try to buy it again. If they don't let you, call the cops :smoke:

Kind of ironic though, calling the cops so you can buy a cigar to make a blunt :smoke:

Sorry if I was wrong on the blunt part, I'm implying that's what you want it for

4. ahhhhh.
    haven't had a nice thread like this that I could just sit back and laugh at repeatedly in a while.

^LOL, I hope you're not serious about calling the cops. They would laugh you off the phone.