Denied service at convient store. Lawsuit?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by trixx, May 15, 2011.

1. Your a lier man your not ``standing up for injustice`` your trying to profit from it.

2. ^^ that shit made me lol

3. You're working on correcting the right for people to get tobacco?

Man... there are so many more important issues than having the right to poison yourself. Just chill out.

4. You should submit your story to Judge Judy or one of the other cheesy TV court shows. It would be a amusing case to watch you sue someone for pain and suffering damages because they refused to sell you a cigar.

5. Lol at the tags,
    consumer rights, discrimination, lawsuit, lawyer

6. "I'm standing up for an injustice. Standing and working to correct the direction of this country"

let me know when you schedule a sit-in, ill be there and ill bring enuff black and milds for all!

7. #47 Big_Money, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lmao!!! :smoke:

8. Judge ; plead your case

Your honor, I would like to sue Apu's Convenience store for carding me multiple time when I am of age.

9. Y'all still hating.

It's a basic liberty I have been denied. I have been denied equality. Served an injustice. Standing up for freedom, liberty, and rights.

This is basic liberty,I as an American of age, should be able to enjoy just like everyone else old enough to buy. If I look younger than 18 and won't be able to buy cigars because I look too young, then under this basis I should not be eligible for the draft or have to go to war. I'll tell the military my I.d isn't acceptable.

Y'all are missing that People will take all they can from you. And disrespect what is true. I'm only out for what's rightfully mine. And that's the privilege to buy tobacco after being born and living in this shit hole country for 18+ years. I've served my dues. It's about damn time I get mine. Fuck what a hater think, if it's not right, make it right.

10. god i hate when lazy ass people who are "too good" to go get an education do shit like that. put the bitch in her place (non- sexist). she is a lowly cashier and you want your shit. next time, make a scene.

11. No.
    I work at a supermarket, (in Australia, granted, but I assume protocol is pretty much the same) There are some forms of ID which we cannot accept when selling cigarettes. Especially because we are a chain store, it's store required, and we have a list of what's accepted and what isn't.
    She should have explained it to you better so that you could understand why she was refusing you. And then asked if you'd like to talk to her manager.
    Otherwise, they're allowed to refuse you service if they think it's a counterfeit ID or if they see fit.
    Shit happens. Just go somewhere else.

12. #52 shemluck, May 16, 2011
    This is an unsubstantiated argument. It is the company's choice to refuse sale to you if they see fit. Its perfectly legal.
    Don't be naive. You know a lot of people have counterfeit ID's and the cashier is put there to make sure that these don't pass unnoticed.
    Your RIGHTS haven't been violated. Your 'liberty' isn't denied. (Do you know what liberty means?)
    Get a clue. Stop being such a whinger.

13. #53 shemluck, May 16, 2011
    Too good to go get an education? Because she's a cashier? I'm a student at one of the top 30 universities in the world and I'm a cashier. Fuck your stereotypes, my job pays like a champ and I get great hours around my uni work.
    Judgmental prick (non-sexist)

14. Id call the lady a retard and walk out, i mean you have 2 proofs of id. Both valid. But she still assumes your under 18.

One time a lady tried to id me for buying a monster energy drink. Im just like "its a carbonated energy drink!" shes like "noooooo alcohol!"
    But she eventually read the ingredients and was like "oh okayy" in her accent. Lol.

Quick question, was this store an indian store?

15. #55 aero18, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2011
    Mine is the top 23rd in the world. :cool:

I love smart stoners! :wave:

16. Grow A Fucking Beard and stop acting like you are being discriminated against in the most foulest manner. Injustice? Go fight the injustice about the police man who was speeding WITHOUT his light or siren on, killing two teens trying to make a left turn. Injustice? How about standing up for those who've had people taken from them in un-lawful raids by SWAT members who are trigger happy,

Discrimination? We're so sorry that you look like you weren't of age that someone called bullshit. Big whoop, move on cowboy.

Seriously, open your eyes, you're trying to sue a company, a store actually for not selling you a cigar? Jesus Christ, did you kill little Susy when she declined your invite to the Dance too?

17. They can refuse service to anyone, however if i were in the situaton (which i am always, i look like im 12) when they refuse i ask, would you like me to show you some more id, if it still dousnt surfice, ask what form of id they would like to see? if they ask for a passport, go get it, ect. once you go back they cannot refuse service to you.

here in aus, we have a 100point system, although a normal id is fine, having 100points of id on your person, they can not refuse to serve you

18. #58 Big_Money, May 16, 2011
    So yoh want justice? You want to pay for a lawyer and go to court foe somethinv that cost less than $1? :/ hahaahahaahahaa!! Best way to get at them is buy not giving them your business!!

19. #59 cball, May 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2011

panties in a knot because clerk wouldn't sell a cigar...that was to be used for a blunt...blunt being ILLEGAL due to the POT in it...

fighting for rights, liberties, justice??? Why isn't OP volunteering to work with NORML and spreading the truth about MJ...

ohya, that won't get ya a bankroll...
    instead, sue, claiming someone bruised an ego and you had no cigar to smoke your dope with...*sniff*, oh the horror!!! The jury will be outraged!:p

18+ you say??? Dues you say???
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Your a fucking joke man.

No judge, lawyer, public defender, your momma won't listen to your "case" so good luck.

by the way your a still a joke and need to get a job.