Denied service at convient store. Lawsuit?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by trixx, May 15, 2011.

1. stop crying about being discriminated against. go down the street to another vendor and get your cigar. problem solved.

2. [​IMG]

Reminds me of this. ^

Like others said OP. They have the right to refuse service to anyone. Clutching at straws dude.

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wS5xOZ7Rq8]YouTube - Not Giving a Fuck![/ame]

^I suggest you take this man's advice

4. ^ yeah what he said

While the whole situation is bullshit, any private company can refuse service to anyone for any reason. (and in some cases, no reason.)

One time, CVS refused to sell alcohol to my cousin who was 21 simply because I was standing in line with him. (17 at the time)

5. I think we scared OP away...

6. They reserve the right to refuse service, especially if she believes that you are underage. You may not be, but she can lose her job if she sells tobacco to kids. That isnt discrimination. You are just throwing a fit like a 5 yr old.

I wouldnt give a fuck. you aint worth my job

7. One random act of vandalism, then switch stores. :D :smoke:

8. All stores gave the right to not service anyone. I worked at a gas station in nh for Nyear or so and we weren't allowed to sell to a person using an out of state ID. You can sue them for it.

9. dude just go to a different store.

10. Haha! Should've pissed on their floor before you left! Or used their bathroom and shit on the floor!! Hahaahahaah don't listen me im blaaaaaaaazeeeeddd!! :D

11. A store has the right to refuse sale to you. It is the cashiers discretion. The person at the point of sale can be charged for selling to a minor, if she wants to error on the side of caution and not sell to you it is her choice. Also who you going to sue and what damage can you prove. You should be happy that a law firm wasn't open today I believe you would have been laughed at and then you might sue then for your hurt feelings also.

12. OP's post is fucking hilarious man you seriously wanna sue a store for emotion distress becomes they refused to serve you tobacco?

ever jump in front of a taxi? could be worth it man.

gimme a break and get a JOB.

13. No love then haha

Understand they have the right to refuse service to anyone. But the refusal of service can not be due to gender, race, or sexual orientation. I feel as though I was discriminated against due to my age and gender.

Of course I can go to other gas stations and get what I want. But the fact of discrimination stays the same. Just because something wrong is only minor. Doesn't mean we shouldn't work to make it right. And hold those accountable for their actions. I'm standing up for an injustice. Standing and working to correct the direction of this country

14. sorry but this is just sad OP. People like you who just want to sue sue sue to get their way make me want to vomit. I am shaking my head and laughing at you on the inside. Go bring your business elsewhere, and stop crying over spilled milk.

I would have just said, "you know what lady? you're a dumb bitch." and walked out, that would have made me feel 10000x better and I would have had a laugh about it on my way to the next convenience store down the road.

15. Lol if thats was the case OP blacks such as my self would have been suing white folks that had signs that said "whites only" waaay back in the day. You need to get over this though!! You must be one of those lil rich kids who always gets his way and wanna sue just because u can! It would really be a waste of money! Thats like calling the cops on someone cause they won't let you in their house :/ hahaha :D

16. Grow a beard

17. Yea, but she embarrassed him.

18. step 1: grow a pair
    step 2: dont go to that store again

19. You tracked down the headquarters for a corner store.....and wrote them a letter ? hahaha

20. lawsuit? be a man. gather a couple o' your homies, and get medieval on that bitch.