Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2, and GOW

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by da_RZArecta, Mar 11, 2010.

1. so i have Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2, and the GOW collection, and my reserve is on for the GOW3 that comes out on tuesday :hello:

dude fucking college, i need more time!!!! those first three games i listed, i still havent beaten, im like half way through! especially GOW 2, i need to finish it before tuesday!!! all bad!!!

but nonetheless, all amazing games. anyone agree? :D

2. GOW is the shit hands down. Cant wait for the new one. Loved the first uncharted but havent played the second. Ill buy it soon. Demon Souls never played it but I hear its rediculously hard.

Just picked up BFBC2 bout to go play it now :devious:

3. Demon's souls is amazing, I didn't really find it as hard as every one was making it out to be though.

4. i just paid the rest for god of war3 can not wait till i comes out its going t be sooooo sick

5. Demon's souls is the hardest game I've played but it was still good. Already beat it though so I traded it in with NFS shift, borderlands, and fallout3 and got GoW collection and reserved GoW3 in full. Didn't have to use any cash..infact they owed me $6 which goes on the card.:smoking:

I'm barely into the first GoW..I know I wont have them both beat by tuesday.