Demonoid, anyone willing to

Discussion in 'General' started by ChuckyLarms, Mar 12, 2007.

1. Anyone willing to give out an invite to join demonoid? I dont have anything of value to trade online wise or i'd trade something for an invite. So I am appealing to just one persons good nature. Someone, anyone, please help a brother out. I've been trapped in the house for weeks with a broken ankle and just got into downloading torrents, it gives me something to do. I'd really like to try out demonoid. please, anyone!

2. I've gotcha. pm/im me for one.

3. pm sent man. Thanks alot. Torrents are helping me stay sane as i cant even walk or work or anything due to this broken ankle. Been a long 6 weeks stuck in front of the comp as it is

4. i sent one to your email. pm me if it works/doesnt work

5. ey, this site is f**kin awesome, everyones so damn stingy with there invite codes, but not you guys.

hook a brotha up, b-random@hotmail.co.uk

:smoke::wave::smoke::confused::smoke::hello::smoke::rolleyes: :smoke::cool:}= da gOOOD Life

6. no offense but I hope no one hooks you up with one

pretty fucked seeing 2 post users requesting such things as if they just signed up to get an invite

whomever is signing up for this reason...post at least 50 times with 80% of what you post being of vaule to the community before you go begging for an invite for chirst sake

7. Cunt.

8. demonoid is wicked but anyway.. thanks for suggesting oink. il check it out.

9. demonoid is open now!! quick!

10. I didnt know thats how demonoid worked. i just stayed away from them. but damn, if people ARE hooking people up...haha.

i gotta get an email.

i just use torrentspy.com and torrentz.com

usually gets the job done.

oh, and use azurues...i like it.

11. You guys need to get invites to Oink. They are hard to get but Oink is the shit. It is the best for music and e-books/learning videos. They are very strict about your upload/download ratio but it is worth it. I wish i had some invites to give out but I haven't been a member all that long.