Demonized seeds vs normal

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TheOnlyWay, May 10, 2010.

1. I have a question, Are feminized seeds worth the $ rather than buying the normal seeds? Since there fem , I've read that say 9-10 almost always produce. So what do you think since I can't get clones right now spend the extra cash on the fem seeds or go regular? I appreciate if you could help.
    Ihave a another question also Ive read growers experimenting with taste and flavor by introducing vanilla extract and other elements into their plants My q is , at what point do you introduce these flavoring agents to your plant ie what point during my cycle?
    Thanks again fellas.

2. #2 Mr.302DE, May 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2010
    Where do you buy your demonized seeds from? :bolt:

Ok, now that the joke is done...

You add flavorings and such when you flush the plant at the end of the cycle.

Spend the extra few bucks for femmed seeds. This is always debatable, but I'd rather spend a little more rather than constantly wondering if one will be a male and if there is one (or more), removing them after spending all that TLC, nutes and space on them is tough to do. (Which is why you see people posting pics that are obviously males, but they want a second opinion since they can't let them go). :D

3. OMG Demonized seeds!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek: Run :p

4. 10 to 15 dollars for a feminized seed. And in a lot of cases 7 to 8 bucks even for quality seeds is worth the money. Think about. You spend many hours over a month taking care of a plant. Time is money. Then 4 to 6 weeks later you have to kill it and clean up all that soil and mess. It takes up space in your tent/room and takes away from the yield when they show balls. An extra 5 to 10 bucks more is nothing.

5. Ha . Oops . Thanks fellas, I kind of guessed as much, but hadn't thought about the lost time involved, that matters to me. Thanks for the flavoring tip also. Much appreciated Guys. Demonized ha

6. The only problem I have with feminized seed is that you'll have to buy seeds every grow unless one hermis and you pollinate one of the other females. Buying high quality seed is better than the bag seed crapshoot.

You better take those demonized seeds to church. Maybe a priest will bless them...

7. Cloning is another option as well, and there are hundreds of threads discussing the pros and cons of starting from seed vs. clone.

8. You can also use one seed to grow one plant into a fem. Force that female into pollination and use that pollen on that same plant and make femmed seeds. fem pollen+fem plant=Fem seeds. rhodelization. Mind you all this isn't how it's supposed to be done, but when has science cared about what's supposed to be done.