Demonic manipulation and The Media

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DopeImean, Aug 17, 2012.

1. #21 Vicious, Aug 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2012
    They get Protect, Shell and Regen. What difference does it make?

2. enhancement? If they think something will help them even a little, they might use it.

3. You gotta understand, Sace knows every little thing about the illumnati. How they work. What they want. How they do it. Why they do it.

He's got the biggest secret group in the world alllll figured out. He watches for that symbolism.. cause damn it.. he knows what they're going to do!

:laughing: :rolleyes:

4. The Nechesh, the serpent, the cunning, the enchanter. These are the ways that we refer to the snake, in the Garden, in Judaism.

The Garden of Eden "fall of mankind" story is seen, in Judaism, as illustrating two paths to God. Notice that the serpent never tells Eve a lie: "you shall be as the gods, knowing good and evil." That's exactly what happens.

So, here, we have the illumination of 2 paths to God: one by simply obeying Him, in which there is no progression, but also no pain, and no spiritual death. The other, elucidated by the serpent, is through emulating Him. Emulating God is trial and error, meaning there will be pitfalls along the way and lots of pain and suffering, but there is progression. The entire Old Testament is a coded document revealing how to emulate God, and as it is said in Judaism, "the Torah is before the foundation of the world;" i.e. all of this was worked out before the world was even created.

The highest gift of God to mankind is free will. And free will was set before Mother Eve's eyes in the Garden. The serpent was not a satanic archetype in Judaism. He was the knowledge giver, after all, Genesis does describe him as "arum," cunning, most wise.

It's also interesting that numerically, in a system called gematria that is used in Judaism to figure out the hidden layers underneath the "on-the-face" text of Torah, NcHsH (nechesh) has the numerical equivalent of 358, while MShYCh (moshiach, messiah) also has the equivalent of 358. It's important to note that I'm not describing the Christian idea of "Messiah," rather the Jewish idea of "one who sets free."

This is the same reason the Essene Gnostics believes that the serpent was the pre-mortal Christ.

5. that was an enlightening post :smoke:

6. so the snake is responsible for the fall of mankind and the following pain and pitfalls but is still the good guy because otherwise Adam and Eve would die of boredom and now they have to progress till they get back in the Garden of Eden or some other boring place where everything is great so that makes the snake the good guy for putting Adam and Eve in the shithole to progress?? lol

7. religion - the sense it makes is none.

8. Since you seem reticent to look at this through anything but a Christian lens, sure, why not :wave:

9. I don't need lense. This is an ancient text and I am a human being who uses logic and I asked you a logical question. Would you please answer it if you can?

10. Gematria is a subject that interests me, it's really fascinating how much is hidden in the Torah. There's a reason the serpent is revered as a creature of enlightenment and magic.

11. There's no concept of "afterlife" in Judaism, at least not one that can be found in the Old Testament. You die, and that's it. There are a couple of places that imply reincarnation (which is why Kabbalah teaches reincarnation) but from a strict reading of the Old Testament, one cannot come away believing in an afterlife.

Eve was presented with 2 choices, just as God determined that she would be "before the foundation of the world." Her name in Hebrew, Chava, means "life." Let's not forget that this is the name that God gave to her. That is why she is called "the mother of the living."

Had she chosen to disregard the serpent, she could not have been "the mother of the living," as there was no capacity for child birth in the Garden pre-fall. She was a perfected spiritual being, living in close proximity to God, without the capacity for progression.

She just "was." Adam and Eve wouldn't have suffered from "boredom," because they would have known nothing else.

The serpent played a vital role: preordained by God Himself to give Adam and Eve a choice.

12. So your saying a song like "blinded by the Light" by manfred man was actually about being blinded by Lucifer?

13. Eh, it all sounds like mythology to me.. No offense to anyone.

14. thats because it is mythology

15. It is mythology.

I don't believe in a literal Adam and Eve. I'm just pointing out the errors in trying to use the Serpent story as a proof-text for Satan being "evil" and controlling the media or whatever ;)

16. gotcha :D

17. This is really interesting stuff Cook, Op, I like the little convos that take place.

Soppin it alll up.