Demonic hand pipes?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Dopethrone420, May 31, 2012.

1. I was in a headshop many years ago and I saw this cool pipe that looked like a demon's head, I would have bought it but I was underage then and they wouldn't sell me it. I've spent some time looking on the internet for it with no luck (just in case anyone has seen something like it, it was in the shape of a demon's head, brown coloured, and was possibly some material other then glass). I'm fairly certain that short of going back there (which I may do because I'm planning on travelling to the city this was in sometime soon for other reasons) that I won't find it, but I was wondering if anyone else knew of any demonic/satanic looking hand pipes? Glass is preferable, but ceramic or even wood would be fine as this would be more of a novelty than anything else. If it's under 50 bucks then great, but even if it's more expensive (within reason, there's no way I'd buy a 300 buck heady piece) I'd still be interested.

2. Look up on etsy, they got some crazy shit there.

3. #3 Tihspeed, Jun 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2012
    [​IMG]

its at EDI.com

4. look into salt