Demon tat.

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by thatrooper515, Nov 8, 2012.

1. I currently have no tats. Have a few I'll be ready for when I got tha cash. Waited a few years and still want those. A new idea of mine is how badass a Lilith would be. I love the story behind them and just seems like something I would want. My question, I'm not religious at all but is there anything against inking a demon into your skin? Lol it sounds funny but can people go crazy over something like that? I still really like the idea just wanna know if any tag can make you feel "possessed" by it. Had to ask. :wave:

2. by doing this you will bathe in the blood of a thousand virgins.

3. ^im oddly okay with that.

4. Whats so cool about demons now?
    Do people just not care anymore?

5. Not care about what? I like the "Lilith" in particular cause it has an interesting backstory and history.

6. uhhh a demon is not to be friended.

wait, she didn't want to get into the missionary position with Adam?
    Why was he mad?
    I haven't had sex in the missionary position since I was 12.
    Yet, Eve is obedient but doomed us all............
    That doesn't make sense.

It's your body though, bind whatever you want to yourself. It's not for me to understand I guess.

7. If you're not religious why you worrying about demons?

8. I have no fucking clue about what the fuck you are saying.

One too many scary movies I suppose. Didn't know if there was some unwritten tat law about evil/mythical creatures on the body.

9. According to Jewish folklore, Lilith was the first wife of Adam. She was banished from the Garden of Eden when she refused to make herself subservient to Adam (specifically, she refused to get into the missionary position with him during sex). When she was cast out, she was made into a demon figure, and Adam was given a second wife, Eve, who was fashioned from his rib to ensure her obedience to her man. The following is an excerpt from a Jewish folktale that describes some of the evils attributed to Lilith:
    Basically the same. I just never read that before ^.

10. [quote name='"urbal"']If you're not religious why you worrying about demons?[/quote]

If only more people would focus on what's in their face and not just blindly listen. Isn't this bloody mary?