Demon Possessed..

Discussion in 'General' started by MilkyLumpkinz, Jan 11, 2013.

1. lets say someone,anyone you know..whoever your with at the time is completely normal,then they start acting a bit unusual,suddenly there voice an whole demeanor change, They begin pouncing at you an speaking in an unknown language,there face deforming looking more an more demonic

What would u do??

loool Im so high right now..an wanna know :smoking:

2. Hit them with the holy water then exorcize that bitch. Or find the buried bones of the demon that's in them and salt and burn those motherfuckers aw yeahhhh I watched too much supernatural.

[​IMG]

3. Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

4. Lmaaaaao dude u r the best

5. id say that about normal behavior

6. Say some bible verses or be like jesus christ save me! Hahaha. Hope that never happens.

7. if i was 8 shots of henny to do head i wouldn't mind getting my weiner wet by some hot ass demon

8. If it was a girl i would just try to fuck her. im being serious.

if she is possesed and wants to act up ill just humiliate her

9. loool this made me laugh :rolleyes:

10. Until they trick you into drinking demon blood, killing Lilith and starting the god damn apocalypse. Fuck outta here JUDAS.

11. yea those demon bitches are always tryna fuck..

like "fuck me! FUCK ME!" in their demon voice..

i dont think i could refuse

12. i would be like.."get the fuck off of me!" than i would proceed to woop some demon ass.

13. O'Lord Jesus.

I'd tell'em ain't nobody got time fuh dat.

14. I'm picturing something along the lines of TinMan's sig.

I'd hit it :cool:

15. I think personally..I'd run like a mofo! or blow weed in its face..it could help the demon calm down n chill out *-*

16. I'd probably not hang out with this demon-like humanoid again