DEMON LILLITH BEING ADAMS FIRST WIFE: WHAT YALL BELIEVE. STORY OF LILLITH

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by trueweedsmoker, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Females are the crucible of life, gifted by nature with the ability to provide sustenence for the being they bestow upon the world. Males lurk in the shadows, jealous of a miracle that they can never experience, and create a God out of frustration who then curses them with a false sense of entitlement and superiority.

2. If you can find lilith in the 66 books of the bible, then you might see why this story is relevant.

Here, i'll help you:

The wild beasts of the desert shall also meet with the wild beasts of the island, and the satyr shall cry to his fellow; the screech owl H3917 also shall rest there, and find for herself a place of rest.

liyliyth - "Lilith", name of a female goddess known as a night demon who haunts the desolate places of Edom

The adam and lilith story was to demonstrate that man and woman are not to be equal in a relationship, but rather to be a part of each other - like adam and eve were both a part of each other and made one by a union together. Man is masculine and has masculine emotions, while females have feminine emotions. However, the two together are more complete than either by themselves.

3. Why do men fear intimacy?

4. I don't take a Judeo-Christian approach to Lilith, or anything for that matter, but rather I see her as the mother of daemons and a crucial part of the Luciferian trinity alongside Samael and Cain. One of the self-empowering rituals that I have worked with involves the invocation of the infernal union between Samael and Lilith into the self. Lately I have been focusing on the essence of Azazel but that is beside the point haha. I tend to use a mix of the ancient Babylonian spirits alongside Nordic and Celtic Pagan rituals to get an interesting perspective on things. Occasionally I'll involve Egyptian deities such as Set, Thoth (arguably a different name of Azazel), and Anubis and I find that evoking Lilith empowers these rituals.

Lilith is essentially the embodiment of the divine feminine energy, the warrior maiden, and her power personally feels much different to me than that of other entities as it is a very dark but also a very enlightening and liberating type of aura. I will typically evoke this energy under the guise of many different names as the core concept of Lilith is not limited to one name and one demonic pantheon but rather she has appeared in numerous cultures including Celtic, Hindu, Nordic, Tibetan, Babylonian, Egyptian, and many others. Those who aren't serious in the left hand path, however, will often fall victim to her vampiric ways(life force draining, not blood sucking movie creatures haha) assuming they are actually able to evoke her and not just a succubus or something of the sort.

Enough of my left hand path ramblings, I'll save it for forums more dedicated to these types of discussions haha.

5. "I invoke"gives an implication that you are conducting services or rituals; to a group of followers or do you just line up all your stuffed animals as an audience?