Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

demographics effect price

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sevenleafcowboy, Jun 30, 2002.

1. I have recently noticed that depending on local rather avialabillity or Quality greatly effects price of cannabis...I dont see the point of the enflation by state or city,but never the less it exist ,bummer texas is extremiy reasonable while AZ.,CA, wich also border Mexico to be over priced greatly .. I say leaglize it and set a price limmit on it...some of cant grow a plastic plant so we are at the mercy of supply and demand , the supply is endless as is the demand so we need to come to an agreement on price ceilings .....