Democrats changing the American flag?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dualified, Mar 14, 2012.

1. He's clearly planning a complete take over using concentration camps to create a dictatorship and then a one world order.

2. That bullshit should not be flying in America
    Have those Obama flags fly in the middle east,
    it'd be an american flag that deserved to burned.
    Damn Dumbocrats..Obama is one of, if not the*
    worst U.S.president in history. Totally destroying
    and overstepping boundaries and values that make America America..
    He's not solely to blame obviously but he damn well didn't help anything.

3. Imo he sucks as a president. Maybe hes not pathetic as a person I've never met the dude, and never will. The only impression I (or anyone who doesn't know him personally) have of him is from his decisions/actions while in office, those, are pathetic.

Yeah I'm just saying I get really heated about stuff like that.

4. Blame Obama he is a secret Muslim, extremist Christian who was born in Kenya and plans to institute Marxist Communism into the United States.

That or maybe it was one person. You chest beating patriots need to take a step back from the ledge.

5. ITT children embarrass themselves pretending they know a thing about politics.

6. Shit, I better take down my Ron Reagan flag. :p

7. Those of you who are offended or upset by this should just laugh that someone actually thinks that Obama is a good enough president to be on the American flag.
    Because you have to admit, that is pretty damn funny. :smoke:

8. #28 roostaphant, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2012
    Yeah, I don't think I would've gone the peaceful route like those old vets did. That is a fucking disgrace. I don't care WHOSE face is on that flag, it doesn't matter...you don't do that.

9. not saying your wrong just stateing how i felt (how the vets prolly felt) they just handled it with a impressive skill anything like that just gets to me very strongly

isnt every president to ever hit office the bad or worst just according to someone some place .. just sayin everyone hates a president just gotta choose a term a flavor

10. Bros. Come on. It's a flag someone made, it doesn't change anything

11. I hear you, but how does everyone feel about those flag looking napkins, head rags, shirts, etc? All against the flag code, even the cake Reagan ate that was decorated to look like a flag was technically illegal use. ;) :smoke:

12. Or American flag boxer shorts! :eek:

13. On this I disagree.

She was responsible here. As the chairwoman I believe she at least had some support of it among her own party...even though she claimed full responsibility. Therefore it is Democrats that are working, but I am not at all judging Democrats as a whole..

14. #34 Dualified, Mar 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2012
    What country are you from? If you're an American how dare you say something like that...we're trying to protect the symbol of our country that people have died for?

And I love how you used all of the rumors about Obama in one sarcastic sentence. Congratulations. Get your facts right about the situation next time.

Sure and that's fine it's not a big deal at all really but they are changing an important feature of the flag and replacing it with his face in an Authoritarian-like photo, replacing the symbol of 50 different states unified under the union. The fact that this was a Democrat party chairwoman makes it even more sketchy.

15. With all due respect i laugh at you sir, that is all.

16. [quote name='"Dualified"']

On this I disagree.

She was responsible here. As the chairwoman I believe she at least had some support of it among her own party...even though she claimed full responsibility. Therefore it is Democrats that are working, but I am not at all judging Democrats as a whole..[/quote]

That's like saying Americans support what the president does. Yeah he gets elected by the people and we choose to stay in America, but that doesn't mean shit when it comes to agreeing with his actions :confused_2:

17. Disagree all you want, it is exactly the same thing, a misuse and illegal use of the flag; actually even less so because there were no stars. Therefore it is not even as representative of our flag as those other violations that I stated.

No one that doesn't understand the US Flag Code has any right to Bitch at all! :cool: :smoke:

18. It's a fucking flag. Why make an issue out of this instead of one of the hundred other problems facing the country?

19. Tomato Tamato

20. [quote name='"Dualified"']Yeah, it's true.

Vets angry over American flag featuring Obama | www.wftv.com

Anyone else think this is rather Maoist or Stalinist? I didn't realize we had to have one man who holds executive power all of a sudden replace the 50 stars that are our states.

This is seriously making my blood boil...thoughts anyone?[/quote]

This is a fuckin joke, yes?