Democrats are mean.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deutschbag, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Who fucking cares how many houses someone owns unless the were ill gotten. I mean his wife's rich, whether you like how she got her money or not it still legal. Damn man i own 4 houses, 3 I rent out, but i still own them. Its a non issue imo, and will die out over the coming days once the network news realizes its not sticking with the short attention spans of the sheeple.

How many houses does Edwards have?

How many houses does John Fuckin Kerry and his freaky wife own?

How many does Ted "Chappaquiddick Fats" Kennedy Own?

What about all the other rich politicians?

How many were ill gotten gain?

2. Budda, how much money a year does it take to be considered rich?

3. First tell me what that has to do with my previous post and the issue of McCain's wife's real estate holdings?

4. how many of McCain's houses were hook-ups from Tony Rezko?:poke: :bolt:

5. Because his top economic advisor called America a nation of whiners when it came to the economy, and when McCain heard this, he responded to say that Graham does not speak for him. That is odd when he is his top economic advisor, I hope he would speak for him. I could care less if he has gold plated toilets and ten fireplaces, I just want some respect givin to the people that make just enough to make ends meat and send there kids to college.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7NyX3Wpsyw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvwqhFAqna0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivroxPyG-IE&feature=related

6. #26 stoned budda, Aug 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2008

Still got nothing to do with my post. And as far as graham, Hes a subordinate, an adviser, not a spokes person, an adviser, and I'm sure he got he got reprimanded and told to choose his words more wisely, case closed. I happen to agree though, there are a lot of whiners out there, not all but a lot.

7. so the recession is all in our head and anybody who doesn't think that way is just a whiner?

8. #28 stoned budda, Aug 23, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2008
  9. Well it isn't the fact that he owns 4 or more houses that bothers me... it's the fact that when asked by a reporter how many houses he owns, he said "I'm not sure... I'll have to check with my campaign." Who's the elitist now?

10. His wife has many real estate holdings acquired before she married him, most are simply investments and Tony Rezko had nothing to do with them.

As far as the term elitist, i presume your referring to me calling Obama an elitist. As i explained to you then i perceive an elitist to be someone who thinks they are better than everyone, someone who has an undeserved sense of personal satisfaction, Obama.

It has nothing to do with wealth, why are we against wealth, i mean to achieve it is one of my main goals in life.

11. You going to tell me that's not a true statement, that the mainstream news hasn't turned the opinions of the sheeple with their propaganda? Why do you think that McCain and Obama are the choices we have? Yes there are real problems, but a lot have been blown out of proportion.