Democrat "blasts" Obama`s Cap & trade policy, Runs AGAINST obamacare.............

Discussion in 'Politics' started by QP3, Oct 11, 2010.

1. No. ostrich man tried to dismiss the importance of this by saying " everyone is doing it" but yet failed to post another example. The fact that this guy shot obamas cap and trade bill with a gun is a HUGe seperation from Obama. I dont recall anything to this degree happening for Clinton, or the bushes. Most often the level of seperation simply involves not saying you are a democrat, or not having Obama campaign for you. But to actually pay for an add where you are shooting down to Main ideals of your party speaks for itself.

2. I guess it was symbolic or something, but what a politician says or puts in a campaign ad means dick to me. Of course I'm a cynic that despises politicians.

3. He's just trollin'.

4. i think he's, like.. sir elliott's little brother or something

5. Big deal he shot a piece of paper that says cap and trade. I don't know about you but the cap and trade bill is vastly unpopular in my state (WV) because guess what... There are about a thousand coal fields!! I could see how he would be greatly distancing himself if he shot a target with obama's face in the middle but he didn't. He imo tries to make himself seem more moderate to gain votes.

6. Ok grabbing a gun and blasting a bill is no where near the moderate line.

7. In West Virginia it is. Guns are bi-partisan in WV both democrats and republicans own them. We're not talking about Cali or Mass. I don't know how much more I can stress that. I live in the state I would know.

8. Ok show any other democrat from the state of virgina doing anything remotely close ? From the last 30 years even. After all you live in the state, you should know?

9. First off I live in West Virginia, secondly there is no state of virgina (it's Virginia) and thirdly the easiest question I've ever been asked Robert C. Byrd. Ran on the democratic ticket. Anytime a bill came up that would restrict the amount of pollutants allowed to be put off by industries he would vote against it. Why? Because of the mines. Similair to what Manchin is doing with the cap and trade bill and his lawsuit against the EPA

10. Byrd also tried to lead a fillbuster group against the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Sound very democrat to you? QP3 politicans lie, they will turn their backs on their party if it means votes. Why is this so foriegn to you?

11. While we're on underhanded campaign tactics...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nvBtioirsg]YouTube - Bill Brady's Dog Plan[/ame]

lol

12. That was morbid