Democrat "blasts" Obama`s Cap & trade policy, Runs AGAINST obamacare.............

Discussion in 'Politics' started by QP3, Oct 11, 2010.

1. "Last week we had the “hicky” controversy and now this: Democratic Gov. Joe Manchin, who is running for Senate by running against President Obama, literally shoots at a copy of the cap and trade bill – with a gun. A real one."

Ad Watch: Joe Manchin Takes Aim

What more can you really say about Obamas failure?

2. Democrats aren't supporting Obamacare because it's wildly unpopular. They're politicians, they do what gets them votes. Not supporting Obamacare actually says nothing about their view on the bill, all it says is that they're career politicians who don't want to go against the grain.

l2politics.

3. That's West By God Virginia for ya. Manchin is also a very conservative democrat I'm considering voting for him just cause of that badass commerical. Guns are badass!

4. I think that would be a vast generalization, unless you actually contacted all of these said politicians and got them on record.

5. I believe the point of the post was to show that politicans would go behind their parties vaule or even there own vaules to gain votes.

6. I think that would be a vast generalization, unless you actually contacted all of these said politicians and got them on record.

?Who else is shooting cap and trade with a scoped out rifle? Read ^^^ again.

7. If you think politicans compromising their own beliefs is a vast generalization then you sir must be new to politics. Who cares if he was shooting cap and trade. Everyone is running from Obama right now because he's unpopular!

8. Um, it's underhanded politics, they're not going to admit to that on the phone. In fact, it's pretty obvious to anyone who knows anything about politics what they're doing. They're trying to distance themselves from the bill because people don't like it. Easy.

9. #10 chiefton8, Oct 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2010
    The more QP3 writes, the more this^ becomes obvious. He clearly hasn't been around for the last decade to watch this happen over and over. Republicans did this when Bush was in office, and Democrats, predictably, will do this when Obama becomes unpopular. It's as predictable as my dog, who shits every morning at 7:30am like clockwork...but for some weird reason QP3 thinks these sorts of things are breaking news. Politicians will cross party lines if it means votes. *yawn*

10. What i find funny is instead of presenting facts, examples, or statistics to back up your claim you resort to personal attacks and stereotypes instead.

You ,chief and kylesa, should check out

How to make an argument

11. I already know how to make an argument, it is yourself that doesn't.

12. Lol again no facts or anything to back up your claims, just the "point finger" game you like to play. I cant blame you, its hard to argue when you dont use facts.
    [​IMG]

13. Keep trolling, only a matter of time until you get banned.

14. Oh look. Kylesa deflected again and failed to use facts and logic to back up his claim. What a surprise!:laughing:

15. I've been nothing but reasonable and have made nothing but cogent arguments in this thread, and all you have done is troll/attack my character.

16. If that is what you truly think, i can only say this.

[​IMG]

17. So Kylesa is an ostrich man for not calling every Democrat and verifying their position on Obamacare?

18. Fixed. And the head in sand is implying to
    "I've been nothing but reasonable and have made nothing but cogent arguments in this thread, and all you have done is troll/attack my character. "

comment which i almost spit milk onto my computer while reading.

19. So are you disagreeing that office-seeking Democrats are distancing themselves from Obama in a thread you started that has an office-seeking Democrat distancing himself from Obama. Sorry, I is slow and confused.