Demerol

Discussion in 'General' started by Zimed, Aug 13, 2006.

1. Have any of you guys heard of demerol? It's an analgesic used for severe pain...it's an opiate. How many should I take? I guess it would help if I had the MG...I'll get it later...is it safe though?

2. I've had this in a hospital before, although it wasn't pills it was just through the little doodad they inject you with stuff. Definately kills extreme pain, don't know what it would do recreationally. It made me feel really good though :hello:

3. Yah, my girl was on demerall at the hospital, she was fucked, pecs, demerall, morphine, lucky bitch.

4. demeral are crazy mine were 50 mgs..i had 4 and took em all and man just imagine takin 6 percs

5. Yeah bread thats what I had too, it was rediculous. I don't remember a goddamn thing from the week in there. Right when I was off the morphine they tried just using percs but I complained enough that this guy nurse came in(who I wanted to hug after this) with a double dose of demerol... 30 seconds later i was knocked out but when I came back to consciousness I felt much better. Go figure ;)

6. Michael Jackson was addicted to Demerol. He even wrote a song about it.