Demand a Plan? Who do you think is behind this?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by KuSH LRG, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Just saw this on youtube, almost every famous actor telling the leaders to step up and demand a plan to stop gun violence.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64G5FfG2Xpg]Demand A Plan to End Gun Violence - YouTube[/ame]

2. Hollywood ---> liberals

3. Celebrities are generally attention whores as well. Kind of the reason they pursued the gig.

4. Aliens.

5. They are but I always see them acting out against their "bosses"
    I don't see why half of these actors would do this, unless..... millions of dollars are involved. I hate how money is power, it's so unfair.

6. Seems like things like this are parked and ready to race out the door. It didnt stick with the treyvon martin deal so they just wait on their web for the next incident. I also like how king obama, in his humble glory returns from his vacation a few days early to deal with a crisis that has been upon him for almost 4years. These usurpers we have 'elected' enrage me sometimes. But, as a citizen, i am held accountable to defend our constitution, and i feel its beyond my control for now. Such helplessness sucks.

7. Ahh just another nail in the coffin

8. Well we all know the entertainment industry is highly controlled by powerful people.

This is all a ploy

I saw it coming light years away.

The police state is fully upon us

9. Sad to say but you're right. Won't be long till we get knocks on doors.

10. If the government was calling for looser gun control you all would be calling it a conspiracy too. There are a few people living in America who actually care about what's happening. We have the highest incarceration rate and highest gun-related murder rate. I'm not saying guns can't be used for good but here we've built a stigma around vigilanteism and guns and pretty extreme measures are the only way to deconstruct that, I think.

11. Oh my god. :rolleyes:

Well, DUH. We have guns! :p

Lmao. They aren't going anywhere. So everybody had better get used to it. Only fools would listen to some random person on the TV tell them what to do in their personal life. Sadly, there are a lot of foolish people.

This thread, the video, and the responses are so dramatic.

People kill people. Not guns. Take away our guns and people will just stab each other. Of course we have a higher rate of gun violence.. because we have guns. We don't have a stabbing problem like other countries that have tough gun control laws.

My god. Half of people just don't want to think. And the other half live their life in fear of a police state. Soon they'll be knockin on our doors? lol.. have you already given up? There is so many more of us. Stop fucking fearing the government. Get a grip. We're in control.

12. Ok? How many people do you think die from stabbings compared to shootings, a knife is so much less lethal. People are the problem but giving them easier ways to kill more people is ridiculous

13. [quote name='"Virtue 7"']

Oh my god. :rolleyes:

Well, DUH. We have guns! :p

Lmao. They aren't going anywhere. So everybody had better get used to it. Only fools would listen to some random person on the TV tell them what to do in their personal life. Sadly, there are a lot of foolish people.

This thread, the video, and the responses are so dramatic.

People kill people. Not guns. Take away our guns and people will just stab each other. Of course we have a higher rate of gun violence.. because we have guns. We don't have a stabbing problem like other countries that have tough gun control laws.

My god. Half of people just don't want to think. And the other half live their life in fear of a police state. Soon they'll be knockin on our doors? lol.. have you already given up? There is so many more of us. Stop fucking fearing the government. Get a grip. We're in control.[/quote]

If we were in control like you say we would stop our economic decline, our gang violence, drug addictions, legalization, etc would all be different.

We are NOT in control. We didn't create the system, we live inside it.

14. Anyone else crack up at Will Ferrel's hair/mustache?

15. We are. We are the ones creating the system and letting it work. We are in control.

16. Yes unfortunately. Most people don't realize that they are the ones contributing to the system