Deltascouts Organic Mishap

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by deltascout, Jun 6, 2013.

1. well the kush went into 48 dark a little eariler then planned..but only a few days i tried a quick sample and despite harsh and quick dry..didnt have a bad taste..and still had a really hashy/kiefy after taste..so im confident as long as i dont drop the ball on curing ill have some yummy and fairly potent buds..which is good because the local retail market for meds is outta control..and normally not really much better then i grow..just some are better then others for pain..and some for anxiety..which is why i started to begin with..its just piecing it all together to get a perpetual down..find the right strains..and yielding enough to last..there are alot of factors to this..but i have the soil down..temps and conditions are good..and every harvest has pretty much surpassed the previous..been a few yrs in the making here lol..

2. ok flash seeds can officially blow me..there seeds were bunk..ive had one actually grow into a plant...i have one thats no bigger then 5in. tall..in full flower..and 2 seedlings that have not grown in weeks..they broke soil and have stopped doing anything..what crap <_<

3. HASH BOMBS VEGGIN ALL HEALTHY LIKE

IMG_05081.JPG

IMG_05071.JPG

4. DISMAL HARVEST OF THE YUMBOLT
              5oz wet

IMG_05121.JPG
    IMG_05141.JPG
    ] IMG_05161.JPG

5. well i dropped 2 more THC bomb..im hoping to be able to take some clones this round but it usually takes forever for me to get roots..ppl say it takes them a few days..its taken me weeks..but its gonna have to be a must in order to keep a cycle rolling..unless i pop from seeds every time, or both..perfect my cloning technique which obviously sould use some work lol..anyway later

6. well the HB is still curing..but def a decent smoke..cant complain..started the new HB into flower..and have 3 THC bomb seedlings going..gonna pop a couple of auto White Widows tomorrow..trying to start and keep a cycle..anywho later gc

7.  well...took a break for a minute..life got crazy..but now im back

8. Got some soil cooking now.. Boom

9. Got some living soil ordered from buildasoil.com... Been hearing good things so I figured I'd check it out.. My in the garden soil has been cooking a couple weeks, gonna give it a few more. Checked on it yesterday and had some mold growing on it, gonna assume that means the micro life is doing good.

10. Well I dropped a couple beans... One I think is some lemon haze.. The other just random. Not sure how long it's gonna take for my soil to get here so I've been getting the tent ready.

11. Looking like my random seed just broke soil.. Yay

12. Soil shipped today.. Should be here with a week.

13. Well the new soil should be here mañana.. Got the speed control for my fan in just need to figure out how I want to mount/hang it

14. Soil came in.. Stuff looks awesome.. Got a little tea brewing with some molasses and little kelp meal gonna hit it up and let it sit for s week or so maybe.

15. So you grew that with the mix from in the garden? I cooked a huge batch 6 weeks ago. My plant have been growing in it for 2. Your pics give me hope. Care to share your tea making process?

16. Yes.. Exact same recipe it was nice my plants loved it. And what I do is get a pitcher of water gallon or two. Let it bubble for a day then I throw some molasses and maybe a little kelp meal in, let that bubble couple days then water.

17. Well both seeds have popped and are above soil.. Put another lemon haze into some water for the night gonna plant in tomorrow with some of the new soil

18. #38 deltascout, Sep 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2015
    Well the other seeds haven't popped yet.. So it's looking like its a haze and a random. Hopefully one will be female, I did transplant into bigger pots so they seem to be liking it and the soils.

19. HB seems to be really taking off and doing well, the random not so much hoping it's just a late bloomer.