Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Delta Airlines

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sandqt, May 5, 2016.

1. Anyone work in delta airlines as a ramp agent or ticket counter agent and continue to smoke? I've heard that the drug tests are administered randomly and without warning so I wouldn't be surprised if nobody does haha. I just really need a job for the summer because I'm coming back from college and I still wanna smoke y'know?

2. Stick to flipping burgers. Airlines report to the DOT. That means you follow DOT rules and random stricter drug testing (no mouth swabs). Most smart people understand that you won't win this battle forever and just don't smoke.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Yep, stay away from anything that has any kind of federal oversight. Go do something else.