Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Delta 9 "zen" perc with ashcatcher new bong!!!! $100 only

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jaydub, Feb 23, 2009.

1. #1 jaydub, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2009
  2. thats ill, get some milk shots

3. i will shortly, hits soooo smoooth.

4. #4 I<3Milfs, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2009
    Nice bong. Nice bud. Nice hair cut. Gotta love the your friend saying "Get it for free". ;):smoke:

5. haha i wasnt actually wearing gel, my hair is just naturally that way. yeah thanks for the positivity.

6. Naturally? And where did you get that plaid shirt? American Eagle?

7. Nice pickup all-around, man. I'm diggin' that glass.

8. For 100 bucks
    nice damn pick up dude
    +rep on the nuggage

9. i mean my hair wasnt gelled, and just naturally looks that way, i got the plaid shirt at urban outfitters for twenty bucks like a year ago.

10. It was in a joking matter. :smoking:

PS- where did you snag that from? Just incase if i am near that place.

11. i got it in venice beach in socal in a small shop called Smokin' Heaven. Theyre super friendly and hook you up big time. They usually give you a free bongbag, diffusor, and free choice of bowls, with each purchase of a bong, and the bongs are priced at unbelievably low.

12. damn, that is a very friendly head shop, very cool pick-up

13. damn! for a hundred bucks? where'd u get that? a friend or local headshop?
    + rep

14. ohh damnn i gotta make a stop there next time i go socal.

15. how thick is the glass on your new guy

16. I'm going searching for this bong in Ann Arbor today. Hopefully I can find it at 42 Degrees for somewhere near that price but I really really doubt it. FML I'm moving to Cali.