Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Delta 8

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bubba2911, Mar 14, 2021.

1. Has anybody tried Delta 8...if so please share your experience...

2. Just received a couple strains late today. I am curious about it for sure.

3. Yeah. I found it pretty good. Gets you high. But not as strong as real weed or as good. But also potentially anxiety is less of a factor. I prefer delta 9 overall.

4. Thanks for your input

5. Delta 8 is good shit. Dabs of distillate does the trick well. And you can find it in bulk for great prices. Plus you're not committing a crime and it's super accessible, which is always relieving. I haven't played around much with adding terpenes back in but that part is cool too. You can definitely get it tasting really good. The distillate by itself has absolutely zero flavor or smell.

6. Awesome thanks

7. The Delta 8 Moonrocks was ok for pain yesterday. The other strain, not in front of me, I tried a while ago and I felt minimally stoned. That surprised me when compared to the cbd/thc hemp that I also have.

8. OK, thanks

9. Just like anything else when comes to carts. I’ll never buy from a corner store.
    One smoke shop in Fl has some very potent #8 hits hard for a vape but only lasted 10-15 minutes.
    I would buy the same one again.
    Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. OK, thanks

11. When you use at as an edible it converts to hydroxy 11 same as delta 9 does. Sonic eaten it’s literally the same. To answer the question. Yes I’ve tried D8 ,THCV ,THCO,HHC,THCP. Etc. I’ve used D8 or or one of the other novel Cannabinoids close to daily for the last 3ish years.