Delta 8 THC

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Burrito Wizard, Jan 28, 2021.

Tags:
  1. o_O

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. #22 emilyjason, May 29, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2021
    Is everything okay? If i have Said any thing Wrong Kindly Tell me. I want to Clarify this. Thanks

3. Would you consider 3CHI a reputable / good quality brand?
    I have been taking CBD + THC (50mg CBD + 5mg THC) gummies purchased from FIVECBD since August and have had good results. But now I found 3CHI, and like that they are up front with their extraction process - CO2, where other brands (such as FIVE) make no statement about the extraction process.
    However, I have not found any CBD gummies at 3CHI. I prefer the gummies to the oil, but I did enjoy the effect of placing a dropper full (1ml / 100mg) of the FIVE CBD oil into my coffee.

I am now considering trying some Delta 8. I want to stick with the edibles rather than vaping.
    I could buy Delta 8 gummies from FIVE, but since I found some positive references to 3CHI, I thought I would try them for my Delta 8.
    Thanks for your help

Ultrarunner

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Because they are unregulated with no lab reports it's hard to say if they are good quality as opposed to any other quasi legal products being sold. They are probably the most popular and well known D8 on the market. I don't have a lot of experience with edibles and because of a high tolerance level they don't seem to effect me much. I have tried the 3chi gummies. They taste ok but just made me a little sleepy. Fortunately my state legalized recreational weed (just got a half of Ya Hemi delivered about an hour ago) so I haven't used any of the 3chi products lately.

5. I guess I'll have to put my trust in someone if I want to try D8. I ordered a bag of 16 gummies from 3CHI.
    Once they arrive I'll have to decide how and when to take a dose.
    I have been taking a 50mg dose of the FIVE CBD + THC in the morning with breakfast. The effect usually lasts well into the afternoon.
    I'm not sure if I want to add the D8 to my CBD regimen, or stop taking the CBD 24-48 hrs before taking my first 12.5 (half a gummy) dose of D8 - in order to get an idea of what the D8 will do for me.
    Once I have determined what the effect of D8 will be on me, I can start adding some CBD back into my regimen.
    I guess since everyone reacts differently to anything hemp related, it would be a good idea to go very slowly into this.

6. We were just on vacation in the Smoky's about 3 weeks ago. They have shops all over the place there, so I went in one. Long story short, the girls there talked to me about Delta8. They sell it in bud form there, and in pre rolls. I also bought some Delta10 1500mg gummies.

I was happy, considering I would've run out of weed that I had brought. So I got stoned off of it. I did however make a mistake. I took 3 gummies at the same time. Woops.
    :lmafoe:

7. Delta 8 is some good shit. Had some today :)
    0C08B5A1-46A8-47D2-B693-858C349D61DA.jpeg

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. This is a sample of what I got.
    The pic will probably load sideways, maybe.
    Image%20(6).jpg Image%20(5).jpg

Sent from my SM-S111DL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Bumping this one hoping for more reviews/opinions on this.

• Winner Winner x 2
  10. As somebody who's ate gummies. And smoked Delta 8 bud in the form of fat ass 2 gram joints, I am very much for this.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. I’ve been getting as many reviews as I can find.

12. I bought some from reputable company the gummy edibles. Let me tell you it is pretty strong and I was a normal thc edible user. It can definitely be too strong for new users. Havent done the smoke and won't be smoking anything, but the edible can be quite strong and long lasting.

I hope it has the health benefits on some websites. Does eventually make you hungry...

13. Thanks. I’ve been searching this out.

• Like Like x 1
  14. So it seems like delta 8 edibles is the same as regular THC edibles because it turns into 11 hydroxy. Anyone know if it is just as strong as regular thc edible?

Seems like 100 mg of delta8 is as strong as 30mg of regular thc edible. The affects are similar. Sometimes can be real intense for a bit. I can see why some newbies had to call emergency room, thinking they are taking a lighter version of weed. Cause sometimes it could take 2-3 hours for the intense high and u just get a buzz at first. Probably make a newbie totally freak out cause they decide to take 2-3 servings or more after 2 hours thinking this is like a cigarette buzz.

15. I don’t have experience with edibles at all. I had some brownies once but the weed was just in there like a sandwich. I’ve been wanting to try them but that prohibition thing keeps them rare in these parts.

16. I grabbed a little D8 combo at the local cig/lotto/worm store, which was nice, and I rather like it. The most difficult obstacle I’ve had is getting used to the vape thing. I smoke like a dam stack both weed and cigs but that vape pen has been rough. I’m taking lighter hits and catching some fresh air too and it had gotten a little better.
    But I do dig the high from it and the fact that I can get it just down the road or in the mail it icing on this cake.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Yeah vaping it is pretty rough on the throat. I'd recommend buying online from trusted vendors if you do buy it though as I've heard in person shops like gas stations tend to be a lot sketchier and lower quality often times. Personally I don't vape d8 anymore in general but I was a fan of the effect.

18. I looked the stuff I bought local up and it was good. About the same price too. I’ve gotten better at not coughing so bad.

19. Ever since my first harvest I haven't consumed anything that I haven't grown myself. I've never made oil so the only vaping I've done is vaping flowers. Vaping buds is smoother than bong hits. The only carts that I have vaped were more than likely the fake ones that were big for about a year a while back. And those were cough monsters. I rarely cough when vaping ground buds.

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. What brand did u pick up? I only ever used 3chi and skyhio which is owned by them too (but costs less) since they seem to be considered the most reputable.