Del's First Grow - Organic

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Del, May 13, 2010.

1. #1 Del, May 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2010
    Hello fellow growers, i've been on GC for quite some time now and the whole growing section got me pretty interested in growing.

I'm starting inside, then moving outside when I think the plants are ready enough for the wrath of nature

I germinated around 8 bagseed and picked out 2 that looked good enough, dumped the rest.

As of now, I only have 1 picture of the sprout but I hope you guys can help me out throughout this shit. Thanks.

My setup is kind of ridiculous right now because i'm living with my parents. It's stashed away behind a wall under a cardboard box with one 26 watt CFL. Very lame I know. But when things get better, i'll be moving it outside.

Materials used so far:

Miracle-Grow Organic Potting Soil (Couldn't find Fox Farms Ocean Forest)
    2 plastic cups
    Distilled water

Super ghetto

Day 4

[​IMG]

2. Looks good so far. Keep up the good work. Smoke on LOL :smoking:

3. #3 Del, May 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2010
    Thx baybay <3

Day 4

Plant #2

[​IMG]

4. Good luck man. They will explode outside.

Liking your going organic, use Active catalyst ( earth juice ), it will help process of the guano by double.

5. How far is your CFL away from your plant? Your going to want it at about 2" The farther away the light is, the more its going to stretch. Not sure what else you have under there but you need a little fan for some air circulation.

6. Thanks for the advice man, I will try to find that earth juice.

CFL is about 6 inches away from the plant. I know the further away it is, the more it will reach for it. And you are right, I do need a fan, but i'm working with a really small space here.

7. #7 Del, Jun 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2010
    It's been a little while and I need your help. I moved them outdoors!

The first pic shows the plant and its leaf sets. They don't seem strong and look kinda loopy. How can I strengthen the stem?

The second pic shows a leaf set where the stem is white?!? Also if you look at the top of the pic, you can see where my attempt at topping was. Did I do it right?

DAY 24

[​IMG]

DAY 24

[​IMG]

8. this is off topic man, but i gotta ask...are you....a funky homosapien....hehehehehehehehe

9. Del the funkee homosapien yesir

10. hahahah del is kick fuckin ass man

11. +REP LOLOL what a coincidence :ey:

12. ^^^ wait...whats the coincidence....that both your plants and del are kick fucking ass!!!!! hahahahahhaha

13. bump...does anyone know if I topped it correctly? That picture was about 6 days after I topped it, so i'm a little worried.

14. Update:

Day 26

Did I top it right? This is after about a week after topping it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. ah you didnt need to top it yet!
    just wait til ike the third or fourth node.
    anyways, it will be fine.
    get them in the ground, its JUNE!@

16. What will happen to it? I figured I did it too early... I'll put it in the ground after a couple more nodes.

Thanks for the advice +rep! :)

17. Update:

Day 29

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Any thoughts on the topping job in the above picture? What is going to happen to the plant? Please help/reply.

18. bump...need some advice here

19. Update:

Day 36

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

SHIT TON OF GROWTH! Moved it to a new spot where more sun can reach it

20. Update:

Day 37

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]