Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Delivery?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by hiimhi, Dec 20, 2010.

1. I have a medical card.. I was just wondering, they told me buying is illegal but possessing and growing isn't...I'm not growing so I need to buy.

Is it legal to call a medical provider to have them deliver it to you (in a public place)?

2. Sweetie, it REALLY helps to know what state you are in! The MMJ laws vary from state to state!

Granny :wave:

3. If you're in Oregon this is a topic of constant discussion/argument.

4. I'm in washington.

5. Oh dear. Very confusing laws.:(
    All you have is an affirmative defense if you are arrested.

Medical Marijuana Frequently Asked Questions - Washington State Dept of Health

So you pretty much have to make your best guess. People are having co-ops, dispensaries "farmers markets" and so forth, and some are getting arrested, and some aren't. Everyone agrees the law needs to be clearer

Some pushing for clearer medical marijuana guidelines | KING5.com | Seattle Area Local News

6. Thanks for clearing that up...

damnit

I need to get a job, so I can get a place so I can grow, my mom wont let me grow in her house. :(
    At least she lets me smoke though :)