Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Delivery?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by *dmoney/208*, Feb 7, 2010.

1. What do you like better, meeting people to get bud, or having it delivered for an extra 5$ for gas?

Cause I know some people aren't cool with having it at their house and shit, and some people are just too lazy to drive a couple miles. :smoking:

2. My dealer lives 2 miles above me. I just leave 200$-300$ every other Monday in my mailbox and he'll replace it with an ounce of primo in the evening. Or I'll go visit him, but I am usually busy.

3. I meet in between or at there place.....

4. Delivery is always nice, but I've only had bud delivered to me on rare occasions. Most of my dealers just say to come over to their place, which isn't really a problem considering none of them live more than a 5 minute drive away

5. IMO this is a terrible idea b/c if anyone that isn't a mailman leaves something in your mailbox it is a felony.. I guess that's his risk more than yours though

6. Ugh more than that.. lol what if your mailman or someone else finds money in your postbox.. well not if its in an envelope I guess..

7. sbgrowerdirect.com

i perfer free delievery

8. shit man, i get free delivery on my bud so i prefer that!

9. I have a pretty good collection of dealers.. the main two (one for chronic, and the other is for good mids (40 qtr stuff)) and both of them PREFER to come to my house... I guess just cause meeting in parking lots/gas stations and shit is just too sketchy... And I dont blame them :) .. Plus we get to chill and my chronic guy chills for awhile and matches twice as much as I throw in so thats always cool.. The mid guy usually in a hurry and just come in and throws it on my scales to make sure its all good.. gets his cash and on his way...

Funny this is, almost 80% of the time I could have a sac delivered faster than a fucking pizza.. hahahah :) but again i've grown up/lived in this town 99percent of my life and its a semi small town :p

10. stop by cause i live with my friend who has a kid so yeah people arent allowed to walk in and outta my place..

11. It just depends on if i have another dealer besides my main one because i usually drive but i can get it delivered if i want :smoke: but i like driving so yea

12. I know what ya mean.. Some times i'd rather be the one going to his/her house to pickup... cause when your waiting.. time goes by sooooooooooooooo slow.. (aka tweaker time is what my buddies call it )

13. lol hell yea man like just waiting at my house sucks like 30 minutes feels like a damn hour so i just drive and im there in 5 haha:smoke:

14. I live in Appalachia. There are no cops, the mailman comes twice a week, and his house (Which is 2 miles away) is the closest house to mine.

15. 5 for gas is garbage..my buddy bring it to me and puts me on a blunt still..

16. now i just track your ip adress find your physical address and boom...thanks for the phr33 chron

17. Haha, good luck getting here. Got 4 wheel drive?

18. #18 Caribbeanbreeze, Feb 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2010

No it's not you fuckin retard. It's a felony to destroy mailboxes. Not to put stuff in it though... use your head.

Name-calling isn't allowed here, you've been here long enough to have figured this out bro. ~AK~

19. It's still illegal to put random stuff in peoples mailboxes, but unless dude tells noone cares. When I worked at a pizza place one of our drivers got in trouble for putting door hangers in peoples mailboxes because he was being lazy. Nothing came of it but some douches called the cops and he got told to not do it anymore.

20. whats your adress?