Delivery Time From US to NZ & UK to NZ

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by IAMGROOT19, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Does anyone know how long it will take for packages to be delivered from the US to NZ & From the UK to NZ please,
    Thankz.

2. what ever you were quoted on the shipping you paid for on your order, is roughly how long it will take....

o_O

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. It varies on how they got sent.. I've received stuff from America in 5/6 days & I'm from the UK, but when I order from China the stuff takes a month because they use the cheapest shipping option lol

If you get a tracking number you can follow your parcel in real time on the websites:confused_2:

4. coolies..Thankz..i want my pots & i think its from the UK, i feel like il be risking it due to moving to a different place..

• Like Like x 1
  5. Literally waiting for my package from uk to nz

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  6. Good for you..suckz for me..well only for now & the next month & couple weeks..

7. you may get the answer you seek asking in the correct subforum?

Marijuana Seeds Banks

8. yes, your right..Chunk moved it..& yes, i always know the answer, i thumb the question to read if anyone else relates to the answer.

9. [​IMG]
    Herbies is a week a buddy said and that was late Dec too, near you is south star one of my fav breeders
    https://www.southernstarseeds.net/

Southern Star Seeds | strains.io | cannabis marijuana breeder seedbank info

over the years I bought many strains their best Nanan-Bouclou killer death to toke weed ever
    but getting hold of them has changed you may have hassles.
    he was a member here and many of his thread are old

SOUTHERN STAR SEEDS....au