Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Delivery Services?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Frank420, Sep 4, 2009.

1. I always hear people talking about Delivery services like, "I got this from an NYC Delivery service," or "Washington D.C. delivery service." This sounds like pizza hut or something. Do you call and order from a menu or are people just talking about calling there dealer and then he delivers it? I don't know, I'm just confused.

2. there are such things as a delivery service for weed. its not like a dealer. its bigger than that. from what ive heard the people doing it are much more professional, usually have higher quality bud BUT u end up paying much more for it. (so ive heard). ive also heard of people being brought different strains of bud from a delivery service. (i have never seen this in person to validate). but when some1 sais delivery sevice they are referring to something like what happens at the beginning of half baked.

3. Ah, ok. Seems like a cool concept. Thanks for clearing that up. +rep.

4. this happened in half baked