Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Delivery services

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smoke da weed, May 23, 2009.

1. My dealer delivers the buds to my house or wherever I need to meet him whenever I buy, and I usually pay for his gas. (usually like 5 bucks) I was wondering if I should do this everytime, or only when I pick up that is under a half, or what?

I usually just buy a 1/4 of mids from him, and give him about 5-10 depending on how good the buds look and if he hooked me up fatter or not.

Thanks for the replies ahead of time.

2. Ask him where he is when you call, if he's more then a couple miles or watever you think is appropriate then throw in a little extra for cash. Sometimes I tip my delivery guy, but only one person have ever asked for cash,grass or ass. Obviously I gave him a little extra since he drove me up ymto the bx

3. He lives about 15-20 minutes from my house, but the guy he gets it from is an hour or two from his house. So he goes an hour gets a qp comes back to his house, then drives to mine.

The main thing is he doesn't expect me to pay for the gas, but he is a good connection and I am wondering if it is rude to not slip an extra 5.

4. yea with that distance its definately curteous to slip him some gas money.

5. I would slip him some extra cash every once in a while, look at gas prices and traffic and you should figure out how much gas he wastes getting to you.

6. Ok, thanks for the replies to you both.

7. Personally I think if a dealer is going to deliver he should build the overhead into his base price for gas, time spent, etc.

8. #8 SovietRed, May 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2009
    Indeed. The dude that my buddy gets his KB from charges $5 extra if he has to deliver. Understandable though.

OP i would keep doing that. You never know, the dude could give you extra for you doing that often. Not only that but he will want to deliver to you on a regular basis.

9. Not only for the gas but for the risk involved too. A tail light or brake light could turn into traffic stop then a drug bust!

Peace,
    FG

10. ehh thats kind of a long ass drive for him to pick up he might be bull shitting you... or the guy he picks up from could give him a discount since he had to drive so far. If i were you i wouldnt pay him to deliver. The guy i get my bud from delivers and is fast as hell and I have never payed him gas money his rule is just he only delivers if your buying more then a gram and I never buy that little so its all good.