Deliveralls.

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by TxTechToker420, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Thought of this idea stoned with a couple friends and still think it is genius sober:

Have a small shop that is centrally located where people call in and (for example) order a #11 from taco bell. From there we dispatch someone on a bike to go to taco bell purchase the order and deliver it to the customer. The customer then pays the deliveralls biker for the taco bell plus a 10-15% mark-up.

The service could be carried out for any fast food restaurant or any quick service dinning place like chipoltle or subway.

The company could also advertise for different fast food or quick service restaurants by wearing logos or handing out coupons.

BOOM!

2. I hope you don't think you're the first to think of this lol.

3. Those dial-a-bottle companies, they also will go to McDonalds or where ever you want them to.

4. So assuming someones fat enough to order $10 worth of stuff from taco bell, youd bike alltheway there and take it to the guys house for a dollar? the people behind my home depot make bankrolls compared to that

5. This. Idea will never work. Not nearly enough profit.

6. Heard someone on the radio talking about their business that basically does what you're talking about. Any restaurant, any time, mostly serving drunks who are too fucked up to drive.

7. If it were a car and not a bike it could work.

Honestly though, it should be left up to the individual business to offer delivery i'd say.

Also, this whole idea is so American.

8. Most major cities already have this.

Also there's this awesome thing called "Eat24.com" that you can place your order online, pay for it and they just bring it to your door. I've used it now a half-dozen times and it's awesome every time.

9. #9 StraiT100, Jul 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2012
    Yea that will do wonders for the obesity epidemic lol...
    Jk i could care less if your fat and lazy, eat up champ!

Haha you need a middleman to get some wendy's eh? I'm broke ill pay wholesale and use my gas thanks..

10. [quote name='"StraiT100"']Yea that will do wonders for the obesity epidemic lol...
    Jk i could care less if your fat and lazy, eat up champ!

Haha you need a middleman to get some wendy's eh? I'm broke ill pay wholesale and use my gas thanks..[/quote]

I'm at wendys now lol.

11. Sounds cool but I don't see enough profit.