Delicious seeds - Cotton Candy day 52

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by loolzokay, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Hello ladies and gentlemen of the wonderful GC community,

I bring forth delicious seeds cotton candy for you to evaluate for me;

Information:
    Soil - FFOF
    pH - 6.5
    Nute line - FF Trio (BB, GB and TB)
    Tent - 2x2x5.3
    Lighting - 250W HPS
    Pot - 2.5/3g (wish I would've gone bigger...)

Flowering Day 52 out of ~65 (as described as breeder)
    Cotton Candy (by Delicious Seeds) :: SeedFinder :: Strain Info
    Mostly sativa with expected ~65 day flower (9.2 wks)

So here we go...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm just curious how she's progressing your guys eyes. Is she supposed to be swelling already? I haven't noticed the big swell yet.. but she's got 2 weeks. She had a nitrogen def. early on into flowering, so she lost some sun leaves for sure but it seems like she's evening out now and is doing fine. I can't really notice any stunted growth throughout the cycle, she looked to be doing her thing. The pistils haven't started to recede in my eyes, but again... she's got 2 weeks.

So, am I looking at the described ~65 cycle, or does it look like she's beyond a bit? I've tried to search and compare but there seriously isn't a good delicious seeds cotton candy out grow journal out there... :mad:

2. Also, I checked her trichomes today. Mostly all cloudy with a hint of amber(not that much, an amber one every now and again) coming in. I could maybe find a select few that looked clear, but overall overwhelming majority have clouded.

3. Nice looking girls man. Im Growing Cheese candy From Delicious seeds along with Purple wreck. Got me really excited to flower them! ^.^

4. Ahh! I'm growing cheese alongside her(dinafem) but she's only in her 2nd week right now. Delicious seeds has some beauties, that's for sure. I really want to get one of their critical super silver hazes going, they look amazing!

5. nothing guys? come on!! :[

• Creative Creative x 1
  6. I think you will have more time to let her flower(being a sativa dominant strain) could take up to 14 weeks, I got one going right now and can't wait till she's done.
    Just don't fret, those buds will plump up in a couple weeks.

What kind of light you got on her?

Here is my girl, day 32 from sex day 42 of 12/12.

Attached Files:

7. Good lookin' plants man. I'm not sure if you already specified but how long did you veg them?

:wave:

8. Hey guys!! I currently got her under a 250W HPS. I vegged her and LST'ed her for only 2 weeks. I was worried because she was sativa dominant, that she would have grown over the light. She fits just perfectly under her. The tents 2x2x5.3.

9. Nice dude! I wish you would have done a more detailed journal, I just started germinating my cotton candy seeds a couple days ago and am soooo stoked!