Delicious dark purple auto mutants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Sylvatican, Oct 9, 2016.

1. delicious dark purple freak virus.jpg delicious dark purple auto pre flowers.jpg delicious dark purple auto leaf bud.jpg Germed two delicious dark purple autos and both are a little odd. One I thought might be a virus - very small twisted and slow growing - so I put it outside (UK, so getting chilly now). The other is going great in organic soil under a new mars hydro 96 reflector with oldtimer nutes. It has lots of minor mutations like uneven fingers on leaves etc, and also a bud just starting to form on a fan leaf?! Its around 4-5 weeks old now, I think, and the preflowers are starting to get some colour - really looking forward to this grow!
    Anyone else had similar with this strain, I see that dj shorts blueberry does weird things too...

2. Couple more pics, and a random top I accidentally snapped of an auto mazar - oops... dark purple auto leaf veins.jpg auto mazar oops.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Anyone else had similar with this strain? It's starting to get a nice citrusy scent, and no sign of any trichs yet...