Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Delicious blue dream pickup :)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Live_Life, Nov 16, 2013.

1. Hey fellow GC members, in central Florida just picked up this 3.6 gram nug of blue dream, it was covered in tri chomes and smelled seriously so much like berries and actually tasted just like it smelled, really sticky too. It was the best blue dream I've had yet. The high was really strong and awesome! Love it :) only took two meh pictures at my friends house, couldn't wait any longer to smoke!

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1384580068.650430.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1384580081.484130.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I'd make love to it if that's what you're asking...

3. BOMB

4. Only have half of it left :)

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1384623112.864693.jpg

5. Nice pickup. Wish I could find blue dream.. I know it's out there but the only options I'm looking at is growing it cause I can't even find any.

6. I moved not too long ago, talked to my new guy and he said "if someone says they have bd in this town they lie." I'm missing my old town even more now.

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Did he weigh that out in front of you? I realize it could be pretty dense but still dosent seem to be 3.6 to me, I could easily be wrong but throwin it out there. 

8. Agreed, it would have to be dense as a iron rock to be 3.6 nugg of that size.  Either way I love BD, looks pretty decent buddy. :smoke: