Deleting very old posts...

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by blitz, Jun 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey... I just became aware that I had some VERY old posts from this website (well, I believe it was coffeeshop-amsterdam.com at the time). Anyway, they are pretty old, and don\'t appear to have an edit option... and well, I would def like to atleast edit ,if not entirely remove them.

Please let me know what I can do, this is pretty important.

Thanks.

2. not possible, that\'s the whole point of this forum, to have a history of posts......

3. Hey man, been a good 6 years since I spoke to you. Anyway.. I really need to get my name out of two posts atleast... thats all im really concerned with. Considering technology today, and that the posts show up on google if my name is searched, I would really appreciate if you can remove them... its jsut 1 single, \"useless\" thread.

4. its actually 4 posts I believe. I just want my last name removed. Please allow this... they were posts made when I was a young teenager.. I really don\'t want them messing up any job oppurtinities I may have, etc.

5. This thread makes it worse homie, Cuz now people know they can look back at your mere 87 posts and find out who you are.

6. Lurk in process.

7. You got it backwards.. I\'m not worried about people finding out who I am... I\'m worried about employers, etc. who know me.

With that said, I\'d really appreciate if the admins could do me this favor... which would allow me to contribute to the forums. But as things stand now, I can\'t have any more information linked to my name.

8. I\'m closing this. Shoot me an email, blitz...with details. I\'ll at least check out what you need done in certain posts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.