Deleting threads

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by Popcorn, Dec 6, 2018.

1. is it possible to delete threads you have posted?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Try it yourself.

If I'm right, after x time has passed you won't be able to delete threads.

• Like Like x 1

3. You can always report a thread to us with your request. Just click on the report button. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Not all of them, of course. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. No what I am looking to do is delete my own threads cuz I got all excited and posted a bunch just wanted to clean my stuff up. Specifically I have a grow journal in first time grower cuz I found out if you are scrolling the forum in a specific category say first time growers and you create a thread from there it doesn't give options like when you are on the main forum page.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Thank you I read the guidelines and understand what you mention by reporting it. I do not have the option to delete my thread after it is posted without reporting and asking for it to be removed. I will just limit my threads and make them count when I do lol

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Lol see what I'm saying would be nice to change the threads name.

• Like Like x 1
  8. You can change a threads name if a moderator hasn't locked it.. as @RMJL said dude the only way to delete it is report it & give a reason why you want it deleting, you could always just edit the posts & delete what you've put

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sweet I found the edit button. Thanks

• Winner Winner x 1