Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[deleted]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Millamanjaro, Aug 14, 2012.

1. #1 Millamanjaro, Aug 14, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2016
    [deleted]

2. Bongs. It's always super intense for your lungs.

But I love a nice joint/blunt that was nicely rolled. The more care that was put into rolling it the more excited I am to smoke it for some reason.

3. Bongs most likely buy the occasional joint/blunt feels nice

4. I have to say vaping right now.
    Specifically, from an Arizer Extreme model, out of the vapes I've tried.
    It tastes great, and once your body becomes used to this method, very little can get you very wasted for a very long amount of time.
    Doesn't stink up the place so there's no attached paranoia.
    Knowing that I'm doing myself no harm also helps me enjoy every aspect of the experience.

Though I have to say, I do miss joints.
    Bongs and buckets and hash pipes I don't miss...but joints...I love the kind've "up" high they always gave me, and every time I smell one burning it smells delicious...bongs always just stink to me...joints. Fresh crisp awesomeness.

Now one that I don't miss too much, but would rate as my overall favourite - would be using hookah/narghile - Wow...same effects as a joint, but slowly smouldering weed in a clay bowl...just seems like it went on forever, and got so SO damn high when I used these with friends.
    I'd recommend it to anyone that still smokes.

5. I have a vape, I have a extremely nice bong, and I have multiple spoons/pipes......

......but dutchmasters are the way to go.

6. I love rolling joints, love rolling inside out j's and crosses. i like blowing peoples minds with my rolls when people are smoking my chronic :D

7. Edibles, but looking to get a vape. Not a fan of smoking if i can help it

8. Gotta go with da Buddha, I feel ya on the joints though. Nothin like chillin and smokin a J.

9. I love smoking joints the most, but thats probably just because ive always been too lazy to learn how to roll good so i stick with my pipes and bongs and only smoke joints when friends roll them

10. I'd roll joints and smoke them more if I learned how to roll.. I've always been too lazy, but I shall one day. Now that I think of it, I havent smoked a joint in 8 months.. I miss it.

I try to smoke from my dugout more often since I'm more able to smoke it on the go than my bong (kinda hard to carry a bong everywhere you go), but when I go out to the country, I always keep the bong in my bag. It gets me the most stoned, and it is my only piece that gets my eyes bloodshot red. :D

Bong <3

11. Homemade gravities out of 2 liter bottles or gallon green tea jugs. Pull'in hits that goes all the way around a table of 6 dudes. You know its gonna get fun when someone pulls the gravity out.

12. I can't decide. Joints are really nice, but weed tea is awesome too (it lasts so much longer...).

13. #13 420dopeaf, Aug 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2012

but my favorite way to enjoy the herb is the bowl and the blunt :3 . they get me really really stoned all the time never fails. deff wen i smoke a fattie i'll be high for a good 3 to 4 hours.

14. Dabs all day.