Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Delete

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by el stoner, Jun 16, 2013.

1. #1 el stoner, Jun 16, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2013
    Jubygtgtfrfrcrcrcecec

2. Wow. first of all,think about all the fucking risks you're taking for a quarter.

I wouldn't even fucking do that for a quarter;
    realise that,if you get caught. You're fucked,you can't deny anything. They have all the proof, and your cousin also will be fucked.

Anyways, I don't care but sersiouly. Think about it a second time,

gl OP

3. Send it to a friend

4. Thanks for your input. But I have thought many times about it. As far as anyone's concerned its just a normal package being shipped. I'm not sure if you have heard about these 'amazons of the black market' but people do this multiple times every single day and have no problem what so ever. By for a quarter that will have no smell, I don't think there is much that could happen.
    Again, this is why I'm trying to get other opinions.

5. #5 doob3r, Jun 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2013
    discussion of mail order marijuana is not permitted on gc, its a felony offense regardless of how much you send/receive.

use your brain man, its not worth it and its a 50/50 shot. everyone i know who used to ship/receive it has been busted and received felony charges, one buddy got the same charges for 3.7 grams that another buddy got for over a ounce. its just dumb :confused_2:

edit: nothing is smell proof, it can be picked up just by dude touching the bud, and then the bags. 

6. #6 PinkFloyd42o, Jun 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2013
    crazy, for a sac??