delete

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by S7Kep, Dec 15, 2012.

1. #1 S7Kep, Dec 15, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
    delete

2. Yuup. Cleans up the taste, its just not as strong. And deff keeps the glass cleaner. Win/Win.

3. This question tortures me sometimes. I've never tried or owned a carbon filter so I didn't even vote, but I have a follow up question. I don't like anything that alters the taste of my flowers this is why I go through all the trouble of buying straight glass and a hakko. So, finally my question is if I got a carbon filter but instead of carbon I put straight glass beads. Would it work to just keep my glass clean? And of course I know it wouldn't filter the smoke at all, but my real goal is just keeping my piece clean. Wonder if anyone out there has tried this or perhaps knows another method?

4. Sums it up. Plus it makes the hit much smoother

5. Theoretically that would keep the ash from reaching your bong, yes. I'm sure there would still be slight discoloration over extended use, but nothing some iso couldn't fix.

6. i love carbon filters. have a nice mcfinns one, fits a lot of carbon so you don't have to change it often.

7. Will never go back to not using a carbon filter.