delete

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by calidreamz, Jun 7, 2012.

1. #1 calidreamz, Jun 7, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2016
    delete

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      340.5 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      354.9 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      419.2 KB
      Views:
  2. My friend once got a horrible hickey on his neck that looked like a steak. And
    OP u got some girly lips lol just playin man

Edit, just noticed youre a female haha XD

3. [quote name='"Scapegoat Adams"']My friend once got a horrible hickey on his neck that looked like a steak. And
    OP u got some girly lips lol just playin man

Edit, just noticed youre a female haha XD[/quote]

Haha I guess you really weren't playing

4. If it makes you feel any better I have a bite mark scar around my nipple. Sometimes shit gets rough, you just gotta give it right back. :devious:

5. I got a hicky on my forehead once

Cool story op

6. Hahah I always love that shit at the time but endure the same regret afterwards. Bitches be leaving their mark on me like I'm a tree or something.

7. I dated a girl back in highschool that left me with a fucking HUGE dark purple hickey on my neck, it literally took two and a half fuckin' weeks to come off, there were even pictures of me with that goddamn thing on my neck on myspace 'nd shit..guess thats what I get for dating "Vampira" back in the day..:laughing:

8. Looks like you got punched in the kisser.

9. I fucking hate when girls bite ....... They think it feels good ?

Anyway I was riding shotgun in van .... We had it packed down .... And we were chilling with these girls we had 2 30 packs ...... And we were chillin behind my homies shop and by then I'm faded .... And this girl is sucking on my neck and I would usually push a girl off but it felt bomb and I was faded so I let the girl do her thing and anyway the next day , woke up at the homies house and oh shit I had at least 7 king size hickies all around my front of my neck ......

There was this girl that would talk to us when she was walking home from school ... And my homies were all like come outside she wants to talk to you ...... Dicks ...... I stayed in the house ..... Haha took over a week to clear up

10. I had a girl hicky her name on to my stomach .... Big letters but she had a short name .

11. ouch... lol

lol that sounds kinda cool...weird, but kinda cool

sure felt like it

hahaha :D yea stay awayyyy demon (and then u make the cross sign + ) lol

12. Wow this story is about lesbians. *Peter Griffin voice* Sweet..

13. OP, i might be inlove with you.
    And your lips.
    And your teeth.
    Would you consider not being lesbian...you know just to give hetero a try? :D .

14. yeah but she's from the dump they so optimistically call "new" jersey.

15. Check yourself befor you wreck yourself.

16. #16 Deleted member 457210, Jun 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2020

17. I have an erection now

18. oh well excuse me mr. nyc...I wasn't aware that a person is supposed to be judged by the state they come from

lol nope