Deleafing 2nd wk of flower (GDP)

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Lanes420allday, Jul 1, 2020.

1. That sounds legit, a man cave with a grow and chill for smoke seshs. I'm fixing open a commercial grow soon in Oklahoma, building a 3000 square ft building at the moment.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. And also my take on it is if I do it properly before week 3, it'll allow all of week 3 to finish stretching/recovery then week 4 and 5 focus on bud development and fattening but that's just my opinion, I guess will see soon I'll post week 3,4 etc and see the results.

• Like Like x 1

3. I'm start of week 3 today. Well ending day 14 of flower. Ill strip her down over the next few days allowing 2-3 days to rebound before week 4 starts. But my girl looks to be flowering super fast. Developing buds at 13 days in..... kinda don't know whay to expect lol Screenshot_20200701-134336_Chrome.jpg

• Like Like x 1

4. Nicee

5. I’ve been defoliating for almost 4 years, i have such bad ocd that any time i see a fan leaf i trim it no matter the size, just fan leaves though!!! I have always harvested around 3-4 ounces a plant, it turns those popcorn buds at the bottom into atlest midgrade smoke, but i grow indoors

Everybody has their own opinions but how your growing your plant and how you train it determines on how you defoliate, if i was growing outdoors i would never touch a leaf, but i grow indoors and i top my plants alot, well guess what?!? Topping is un-natural, so your leaves arent growing natural, therefore you have to defoliate because the plant was not grown natural, i changed the natural process of the plant!!

So in my opinion it is all how you grow your plant and what lights your using or if your growing outside or the highth of your room, thats what determines on if you need to defoliate or not, just my 2 cents

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  6. There looking good post some future pics when the time comes

• Like Like x 1
  7. Defoliated at 2 weeks. She's developing budsites 14 days in to switch to 12/12. Want them exposed.

I'll pull a fan leaf off here and there over the next few days also

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1