Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Delayed sense of touch

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by polovegas, Feb 9, 2014.

1. #21 Wuzb, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2014
    What's up with all the assholes calling this fake? I've experienced this EXACT same thing before (except it only lasted about a day). It's nothing to get worried about though, im pretty sure it's just another side effect you get from nice Sativa strains.

2. lol. Smh.

3. ^And then we have the second narrator narrating the first narrator haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. You don't even know what sativa or Indica is.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Absolutely! Spot on. I was thinking the exact same thing. I saw him in another thread cussing some guy out because he said he tripped after smoking. Like it can't happen. I've had it happen and I believe this delayed sense of touch thing can happen too. This guy is just running around calling anything (positive or negative) about weed "anti-weed propaganda". He thinks people are out to get Grasscity...he needs to calm down.

6. You're a cocksuck. This guy is just sharing his story, pot isn't a miracle drug for everyone and it has its downsides.

Sent from my iPhone using Grass